2013年8月25日 星期日

Escape from the smothering home

Well, another busy week.(which one is not busy?)
After cooking a buffet dinner for 40+people in 7 hours with a 5"X20" sized kitchen. I and my lovely helper really need a long recovery, for our body and our kitchen.

But no matter what, I really hate to stay at home for my holiday and doing nothing. Once I am so bored and going to have another nap to waste my holiday , my friends called me out for BBQ. It is a quick and simple one. And I just found I didn't go out near the sea for so long. So I just take my newly bought "always ready" camera bag and tripod and rush to Tai Po. 

Everything is so nice. I am so tired and I really love sitting down, doing something simple and relax but not at home. Hope you all will enjoy the photos.














2 則留言:

  1. Hi Billy --

    Lovely pics, and this past Sunday sure was beautiful.

    Tai Po? Is the island in the distance Ma Shi Chau?

    回覆刪除
  2. Ya, very close, just take a boat to the fishing farm there! =) lovely place, you can go fishing or bring your own food and BBQ there.

    回覆刪除