2013年6月19日 星期三

When the world turns Black and White

I didn't take any black and white photo for really long time. The first one is about 12 years ago when I borrowed a digital camera from my friend. Let's have a look.


After that , I switched to use color photo and edit with photoshop instead 
 

Yes, you found that all this kind of photo is focus on myself and add some extra effect.But I never do it with the things around me. Since, why? The world is colorful ! But when I shooting around this days. I found out that B&W somehow can take away every color which distract your attention to the very basic things. Light and Shadow. As I found it got so many interesting lighting around us , so why don't we just focus on that?
It is my first trial, hope you all will like it!





















沒有留言:

張貼留言